Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Glad to hear that you guys are starting to get your asses in gear. To give you a chance to catch up I have been tooling around Berlin for two days. Beer, Auslesse and brratwurst a go-go. I love that town. I will send or post some images. I was there last in Nov.'89 when the wall was coming down. Its so different now.

I am riding 15k at lunch and hoping to do a longer ride Saturday. I have an appointment to do the route with a GPS to calculate the grades. The weather is hovering around 12°. I can take that. My friends are telling me to get a mountain bike to increase the intensity of our short rides. Beets, do you buy that?

Regarding diet here is a link about bike nutrition. Cut back too much on the wine or you might be king of the mountains but the "domestique" of the trattoria.
Ciao.
Sud

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home