Thursday, February 03, 2005

Sounds like you training is off to a good start.
Strega yes, and Primitivo. I am starting to feel human for the first time in a while. Though I still cough up interesting stuff. The last piece was shaped like a dodo.
I figure i am still several days away from basic training. The big problem is getting my lungs clear and taking stock of the weight gained in almost two months of inactivity.
I doubt i will be able to keep up with you, but I will train hard to meet my main objective before the 9 colli: Climb the block.

Some questions:
- What is the total climbing per percorso.
- How many time per week do you train, how many hours per session.
- Also to make sense of your MHR, what's your age and resting heart rate
(warning, do not measure the morning after drinking with slo and beets).
later,
sud



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home