Friday, December 12, 2003

It's all about balance, as the Molson Export add says. With that in mind I hit the Schwinn spinner for 50 minutes last night. Then I headed off to the pub for the annual boy's beer night out before Christmas. Well attended event. Beetle was there for some post cycling training as well. The buzz about the May trip is building to a fever pitch. I'm getting psyched, that I know. If Matthew and Gianni want to flog at 45 kph, they are more than welcome to. I will see them in the bar, later. They can calculate how much later as follows:

Slowcolnago arrival time (hr) = Matt & Gianni Time (hr) + (ride length / 24 kph) - (ride length / 45 kph)

Matthew, your Mom can explain.

Gianni, you can try to teach me Italian, if you prefer. French will work for me as well, Spanish for Beetle.

Slowcolnago

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home