Wednesday, March 24, 2004

My weight is pegged at 82kilos (180lbs). Can't seem to do anything about it. My wife says I should cut out the beer and wine or eat less. There must be an easier way... liposuction, hypnotism or shock therapy. 15 years ago i was 70k. I rode longer distances but I had much skinnier legs. I will be happy with a target weight of 75 (as long as you dont take away my beer).

Yesterday the temperature dropped from 22° to 4, and to show you my solidarity I set out to do my lunch time time trial in the rain, and sleet. But the clouds parted and it was a gorgeous sunny day. Sorry. Avg. 29.5. Today we measured our route with GPS:

   15km circuit (Yesterday i rode at an)
    Overall climbing: 180m
    Max grade 14% (calculated over 100m. In the other direction there is a wall that is 16%, but if you calcuate it over 50m I am sure that it is more like 18+).

Sud

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home