Monday, April 26, 2004

It's Mar(k) Carli.

Very fun ride on Saturday. Beetle said it all, a hard working 25ish for 70 km. Very poor weather Sunday. Latest weight in, stalled at 162 lbs. Looks like any further weight shedding will have to come from my enormous steel freewheel. Hence Beetle's weenie comment (he's one to talk, Mr 9 speed ultegra). I'm in the market for a good 8 speed Ti freewheel. If I can't find one, and I probably can't, then to hell with it. I'm going to get a new wheel set with free hub and Ti cogs. I deserve it. Besides, I'm getting a huge tax refund.

Sud is starting to haul serious ass. Either he is going to have to pull us throught the 9 Colli, or he has to recalibrate his wheel size in his bike computer. (I doubt it has a 3 metre circumference, Sud.)

Slocolnago

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home