Monday, April 05, 2004

It's coming together a bit now. Beetle and Slowcolnago rattled off a quick 48 km this past Saturday at 25 kph. No climbing to speak of (maybe 150 m of vertical, all told), but nice to enjoy the only 2 hours of decent weather this weekend. Minus 2 and howling winds on Sunday, no riding for me. Not sure if Beetle braved it on his mountain bike.

Taking my old spare 6 speed wheel in to the Curator later today, to have it converted to 8 speed. He found another 8 speed freewheel for me. 13-21 Sachs-Maillard, good for fast flat rides. And, I can always swap the freewheels if I knacker a wheel. He's trying to find a 24 cog for me, too. I think I'll bring both wheels to Italy, just to be safe.

Minus 5 today, supposed to rain this afternoon. This wet and cold spring is not helping. Mind you, if a freakish sub-zero wind storm blows in on the Nove Colli, Beetle and I will kick ass.

Slowcolnago

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home