Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Pedala, pedala, e pedala. A bike blog

I'm keeping relatively fit. Not much riding, but still skating 3x a week, and doing weights when I can. Here's the latest rub; tennis elbow. And I hate f*&^king tennis. Apparently it's from hockey. I'm abandoning the buzzing lively carbon stick for a good old peice of wood/fiberglass. Apparently it will help. Elbow doesn't bother me on the spinning bike at all though, so I did an hour or so this past weekend. Three sets of 5 min spinning, 5 min mashing, then 10 min out of the saddle hard climbing. Trying to keep the pounds at bay. I'm at 164 now, vs my 9 colli 158 lb. I swear it's all muscle though...yeah...that's it, it's all muscle. The roads will soon tell, if this snow ever melts. 25 cm two nights ago, more falling as I type.

Slo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home