Monday, February 28, 2005

Pedala, pedala, e pedala. A bike blog

Yikes, Sud and DG are tearing up the road, or rollers, or whatever. What a difference a bit of inspiration makes. I'd be at it more seriously if I was facing Campo and Blockhaus in April. Then Sud is on to the 9 colli in May! Might never be able to ride with him again. And check out DG's OCA schedule! He's after my HCC Best-All-Round title, Bastardo.

Typical week for me this past one. Skating Monday and Tuesday (pick-up hockey, lots of ice time, lots of heavy breathing) and Saturday (Matthew's team practice. Not so much heavy breathing). Hit the spinning bike on Sunday, same deal as last weekend, almost an hour of 5 spinning/5 mashing/10 heavy climbing intervals. God I hate mashing, where's that DG chap when you need him. And 10 minutes of heavy climbing had me hurting! Blockhaus is going to be fun for DG and Sud.

Winter is getting old. I want to get the C 40 out again and put the spinner away for the summer. Then we'll see what a diffence 6 lbs. makes. And who says I can't buy my way out of them? I have a team at NASA forming a joint task force with Signor Colnago's best men, as we speak. Trouble is, by the time the report is out and HQ has approved the financing the problem will be 7 or 8 lbs. Better I cut back on the beer and chicken wings, a bit.

Sloand6poundsheaviercolnago

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home