Monday, June 13, 2005

On Sunday i was back on the bike. Iggy drover over to my place and I took him up the big hill for a warm up (350m) From there we rolled on up to Selva, and the took the roller coaster to Cisternino. I was feeling pretty good. Alergies out of the way... getting used to the heat.... Slo... I saw a sign with a street name that caused me to look over my shoulder "via Calongo".... rearrange those letters and see what you get.... we were on our way to ostuni when ig caught a call on his cell and we had to stop for a while. The ride back would have been fast and furious with the wind at our backs but my buddy was suffering from cramps so we were almost coasting.
Stats: 85km @ 26.5kph (no comment). Max heart rate 165. Hills, lots of them. When i download the info I will add it for posterity. DG, get a gps, altimeter or invest in some charts. i have just invested in the oregon scientific RP 109. i will let you know how it goes once I get it back from repair for the second time.

Today a 5k run at lunch.
sud

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home