Sunday, November 20, 2005

DG. I changed the batteries in the chest strap and the HR monitor worked. I benchmarked it with my Oregon scientific. My heart rate is pretty low. It rarely goes over 168 except on a steep grade. When I go running with my friends I am usually 10bpm lower than they are. On a long climb my legs give out first. I hope that the tacx will help me build/train the muscle mass i need to improve my power to weight ratio. I am not pushing to hard at the moment as i don't want to stress my back. Mostly I hope it will stop me from putting on any weight.

30 min on the tacx yesterday, I re-assembled it and it was a little stiff, +4. Today i re calibrated it to "0".

I rode for 55min of which:

10 min - warm up.
30 min - @ 219 watts
91 cad
32.5 kmh
139 av HR
max HR 158-60
max watts 379
15 min spinning

Followed by risotto ai frutti di mare w 2003 chablis

sud

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home