Sunday, March 20, 2005

Feel sorry for me guys: It was almost too hot this weekend, I am not used to it yet. Phenomenal weather. I broke out the sun screen and was able to cut loose enough time for two short rides, my first this year on the road bike.

Saturday: 30k, 350m vertical. My favourite training circut, slo and beets know what i am taking about.
Sunday: Circuit x 2. 46k, 700m vertical. Avg speed 25.6.

It felt great to be back on my old hog. The hills were tough. I have the wind from running, but am missing the muscle mass to really push hard. Another thing, after all the mountain biking my 39x25 felt really tall. And to think i used to power up that slope with a 42x23. It was sobering first step, considering 9 colli in two months and blockhaus just around the corner.

was going through the old blog notes. last year at this time I had done a couple of longer rides and a lot more training at lunch. But i was a kilo heavier and hadn't done so much running. I am still hoping to be in better shape this year.

Slo, good luck on the crit.

Sud

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home